Elena’s purpose is to inspire leaders, teams and organisations to thrive.
By tapping into their own core, where authentic inner power and wisdom resides, leaders create thriving selves, thriving teams and thriving organisations.
Elena believes authentic thriving leaders inspire significant and sustainable change. Leaders who love what they do, and who continuously do the inner work to be true to their core purpose, not only change themselves, but transform their organisations.
Elena has 15 years experience in transforming organisations in the healthcare, pharma & chemical industries in both Eastern and Western Europe and the UK. She has worked as a human resources director and business development executive, experiencing the tension of constant changes in industry. Elena, having walked the long and steep road of building organisations in the face of significant change and challenges, has the strength and know how to turn these into opportunities for sustainable growth.
Elena also helps prepare the future generation of leaders by mentoring and teaching Masters and Undergraduate students within University Leadership Programs in both the UK & Bulgaria.
Elena has an engaging and energetic style. She openly challenges her clients, yet in a delicate manner in a safe environment.
Elena builds solid and trustworthy relationships, because she believes a deep and authentic connection based on trust is essential for shared transformational journeys.
Skills & Accreditation
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management & Development, New Bulgarian University, Sofia Bulgaria
- Master’s degree in Economics, University of National and World Economics, Sofia Bulgaria
- Certified professional Coach, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), USA
- Certified Team Coach (TCS), UK
- CORE Wellbeing Dynamics Specialist, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), USA
- Certificate in Healthcare Leadership, INSEAD France
- Currently pursuing PhD in Holistic Executive Leadership Coaching
Luana is passionate about helping organisations create a working environment and culture where its people can thrive in their careers and reach their full potential.
She believes an inclusive workplace is the first step towards enabling a positive employee journey: inclusiveness creates a sense of belonging and greater diversity, increases engagement and nurtures employees’ health and well-being. Such an inclusive workplace can be co-created by leaders and their senior teams who genuinely care, ready to lead and transform their organisations to thriving.
Luana offers more than 14 years of cross-culture experience in Human Resources in various industry segments across Western Europe and Emerging Markets, with a proven track-record of leading critical projects, organisational transformations and change initiatives. She has experienced first-hand how employees are deeply impacted by change and, as a consequence, how their experience positively impacts the business.
As a certified coach she deeply cares about others and shows a high level of emotional intelligence when interacting with people.
Building on her skills and experience, Luana’s purpose is to inspire leaders and personnel to make impactful shifts that lead to individual and organisational health and well-being.
Skills & Accreditation
- Master’s degree in business administration (Diplom Kauffrau), Germany
- Certified Professional Coach, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), USA
- Meditation and mindfulness teacher – in training, The Awareness Training Institute and the Greater Good Science Center at the University of California at Berkeley